At Schoolnet India Limited, we believe that people are our most important “Assets”. Getting the “Right People” at the “Right Time”, and orienting and grooming them to harness their capabilities, so as to enable them to contribute the best of their potential is our prime HR objective
Our HR policy revolves around the following values and pivotal objectives:
- Respect for every individual employee
- Values such as integrity, loyalty and professionalism
- Providing a safe and conducive work environment
- Congruence of personal and organisational goals
- Matching competencies to roles/job profiles
- Setting and achieving “SMART” goals
- Ongoing learning and development
- Empowerment, and delegation for better performance
Graduate (B.Ed. preferred) with IT Certified having 2-3 Yrs of teaching experience (Ed-tech Training experience having 2-3 Yrs of teaching experience (Ed-tech Training experience preferred) and good writing & communication skills.
BCA / MCA with 2-3 Yrs of project management experience (Minimum 2 Yrs in handling large School Implementation projects) with hardware knowledge and good communication skills
Graduate with Diploma in Computer Hardware & Networking having 2 yrs working experience in required field.
Freelance Google Certified Trainers
1. The trainer should be Google level 1/2 certified with 3 to 4 years of experience in training teachers on GSuits tools.
2. Languages preferred: English, Hindi & Marathi
3. The trainer has to train teachers remotely, laptop with an internet connection is mandatory.